Many associate childhood with a delicious, lush and fragrant dish - omelette cooked in the oven. None of the existing egg-based culinary delights compare to this masterpiece. I will tell you how to cook an omelet on milk in a frying pan, in an oven, a slow cooker, and even an omelet in a kindergarten.
Omelette recipe in the oven
Cooking an omelet in the oven at home requires a bit more time than in a frying pan.
- Eggs - 5 pcs.
- Milk - 150 ml.
- Butter - 40 g.
- First turn on the oven. While the equipment warms up to a temperature of 200 degrees, oil the form with high sides.
- Smash the eggs in a large bowl, pour in the milk and add salt. Whisk everything with a whisk or fork. The result is a homogeneous, dense and thick mass.
- Pour the mixture into the form and send to the oven for half an hour. To improve the taste and aroma of the finished dish, brush with butter.
If you want to diversify the treat, add a few small tomatoes and some chopped greens.
How to make an omelet in a pan
Omelet is an excellent option for lunch or breakfast. You can prepare this tasty and satisfying treat with the addition of any products. I present a classic recipe, which, if you have imagination, you can change by adding new ingredients or spices.
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Sausages - 2 pcs.
- Milk - 50 ml.
- Bow - 1 head.
- Tomato - 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil, salt, herbs, grated cheese.
- Finely chop the peeled onion or skip through a large grater. Send the crushed onion to the pan with hot oil and fry over moderate heat.
- Cut sausages into slices and combine with onions. After stirring, fry until sausages turn red. Then add diced tomato to frying pan and fry for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, break the eggs, add the milk and using a fork, beat until smooth. At this point, add salt, pepper and spices to the milky mass.
- Pour the resulting composition into the pan, stir and, slightly lowering the heat, fry until cooked under the lid. At the end, sprinkle with herbs and grated cheese.
If there are no sausages in the fridge, replace with any meat products, be it minced or boiled chicken. There are cases when during frying an omelet burns against the walls. Boiled water will help save the situation. After adding it in a small amount, stop burning and speed up the cooking process. Such an omelet is combined with pasta, although it is tasty.
Steaming an omelet
Each national cuisine has a dish based on a milk-egg mixture. But it was the French who achieved the greatest success in cooking, because they came up with a steamed omelet recipe.
The dish is universal, suitable for breakfast or dinner. Steam omelet is indispensable for diet and medical nutrition. It is recommended to people who are on a protein diet, and in the diet of baby food he will find a place.
- Milk - 100 ml.
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Bulgarian pepper - 0.25 pcs.
- Large tomato - 0.5 pcs.
- Ham - 2 slices.
- Olives - 10 pcs.
- Cheese - 20 g.
- Olive oil, dill.
- The first thing to do is stuffing. Washed vegetables cut into small pieces, olives into slices, and ham - into strips. Remove the skin from the meat product.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with milk. To make a steam omelet, beat the mixture until foam appears and the volume does not need to be increased. The main thing is that the yolks and whites are evenly divided.
- Grease the container with butter, otherwise the omelet will burn. The prepared components are mixed, put in the form and put in a double boiler.
- In half an hour the dish is ready. Garnish with herbs and sprinkle with grated cheese.
If the buckwheat with macaroni is fed up with the household, and they do not want borsch with beans, cook a dietary omelet. He will delight the taste and bring many benefits.
How to cook an omelet in the microwave
In a matter of minutes with minimal effort, this recipe helps to prepare a dietary omelet in the microwave, which is characterized by violent tenderness.
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Milk - 100 ml.
- Flour - 0.5 tbsp. spoons.
- Sausage - 50 g.
- Hard cheese - 50 g.
- Butter - 1 teaspoon.
- Pepper and salt.
- Break eggs into a bowl and beat until frothy. In the beaten egg mixture, add flour, mix, enter the milk and diced sausage, salt, pepper and mix.
- Grease the container with oil, otherwise the dish will stick. For volumetric omelette recommend using small dishes.
- Put the prepared mixture into the dishes, cover and place in the microwave for two minutes, activating the normal mode.
- Put the finished omelet on a plate and sprinkle with cheese chips. For decoration, use greens.
An easy-to-cook masterpiece combines with pickled cucumbers and black bread. It also harmonizes with various dishes, including cabbage rolls. On the site you will find an interesting recipe for cabbage rolls, which are also fast in cooking.
Omelet recipe in a slow cooker
If you have such a multifunctional and versatile kitchen appliance as a slow cooker, there will be no problem with cooking breakfast.
The omelette made using this technology is superior to that made in the pan in terms of flavor, taste and pomp. It saves nutrients and charges the body with energy. With the help of a slow cooker, you can cook bigus, stew and many other dishes.
- Eggs - 5 pcs.
- Milk - 150 ml.
- Cheese - 150 g.
- Butter, soda, herbs and salt.
- First of all, beat the eggs with milk and salt the resulting mixture. To make the omelet lush, add a little soda. The main thing is not to overdo it, otherwise the taste will suffer.
- Grease the capacity of the multicooker with oil and transfer the prepared mixture into it. Send the grated cheese there, spread it well over the surface.
- Prepare an omelet in a slow cooker for no more than ten minutes at a temperature of 100 degrees in quenching or baking mode. After completing the culinary program, wait a little for the dish to infuse, then sprinkle with herbs.
Using imagination and products from the refrigerator, you can create different variations of the dish. I advise you to add vegetable and meat ingredients, herbs and spices to the omelette, and it’s better to serve it with homemade mustard and tomato juice.
How to cook an omelet in kindergarten
Every child had to hear from the parents of the stories about the lush omelet. And although many people had to try this treat in childhood, not every housewife knows the classic kindergarten cooking technology.
I will correct the situation and share a couple of recipes that I inherited from my mother. She often cooked these dishes, and I try to keep the tradition in the family.
- Eggs - 8 pcs.
- Potatoes - 200 g
- Cheese - 85 g.
- Cream - 50 ml.
- Bow - 1 head.
- Butter, dill and parsley.
- Using shredder, chop the potato tubers. Onions cut into thin slices. Fry the prepared vegetables in a pan until a blush appears.
- Combine eggs with cream and whisk until foam appears. Add chopped greens and cheese to the mass.
- Roasted vegetables pour egg mixture, mix, cover and simmer for 10 minutes at minimum heat.
Cooking delicious sweet omelet
Now consider the technique of making a sweet omelet, which is under the power to replace any dessert. I use blueberries in this recipe, but you can pick other berries.
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Honey - 30 g
- Yogurt - 30 g
- Lemon zest - 1 teaspoon.
- Lemon juice - 10 ml.
- Blueberry - 50 g
- Separate the eggs and beat the whites until a fluffy foam appears. In a separate bowl, mix the yolks with honey, zest, juice and homemade yogurt. Combine the protein mass with the yolk composition and mix.
- Pour the omelet mass into the heated pan and place the berries on top. Cover the dish with a lid, send to the oven for a quarter of an hour and bake at 175 degrees.
These recipes are simple, but they help to prepare quick, tasty and unusual dishes that differ from the omelette consisting of some whipped eggs. Perhaps you also have similar recipes, I’m happy to read them if you leave them in the comments.
Useful properties of an omelet
The list of common recipes that are preferred at breakfast is quite extensive, and it is headed by an omelet. The egg masterpiece has many advantages, thanks to which it has become popular. It is easy to prepare, but it is extremely healthy and tasty.
For cooking, just beat the eggs with milk and fry the mixture in a pan. To make the dish have a rich taste, vegetables, meat products and cheese are added to the composition. The choice of ingredients is limited to the imagination of a cook.
The omelet has many useful properties. No dish made from eggs can compare with it in terms of benefits. Provided that the cooking technology is fully complied with, the eggs retain their beneficial properties.
Chicken eggs - a source of important components for the human body and vitamins. They contain a lot of iron, copper, potassium, phosphorus and calcium. They contain important amino acids and proteins, and they even compete with fish in the number of amino acids and saturated fats. The above substances are balanced in the egg, as a result, the body absorbs them completely.
Doctors do not recommend eating eggs raw. They contain substances that inhibit the absorption of vitamins.
Omelette cooking technology is known to you, as well as the fact that this dish is useful. Cook, add ingredients at your discretion and get real pleasure from each new meal.